WHO WE ARE
SHTM+ICON Consultancy combines the expertise of the School of Hotel and Tourism Management of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Hotel ICON, offering professional hospitality related consultancy services.
The mission of SHTM+ICON Consultancy is to engineer knowledge transfer to hospitality industry and educational institutes, by combining the research prowess of SHTM and practical endeavour in Hotel ICON. The knowledge transfer includes management know-how, creative solutions, experiences in a practical setting, and capability of maintaining sustainable growth.
With us, you can know more about How to ….
The following is a list of the previous clients of SHTM+ICON Consultancy …
- Guilin Fuda Group
- Haima Automobile Group
- Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong
- Federation of Hong Kong Hotel Owners
- King Abdulaziz University
- China National Travel Service
- Chengdu Polytechnic
- Hong Kong Government
- Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education, Indonesia
- Ministry of Tourism, Jamaica
- Greaton Ribbon Australia
… and its consultants.
- Prof Kaye Chon, Dean and Chair Professor, SHTM
- Prof Haiyan Song, Associate Dean and Chair Professor, SHTM
- Prof Brian King, Associate Dean and Professor, SHTM
- Dr Catherine Cheung, Associate Dean and Associate Professor, SHTM
- Prof Cathy Hsu, Chair Professor, SHTM
- Dr Basak Denizci Guillet, Associate Professor, SHTM
- Dr Qu Xiao, Associate Professor, SHTM
- Dr Tony Tse, Professor of Practice, SHTM
- Mr Richard Hatter, Adjunct Associate Professor, General Manager, Hotel ICON
- Mr Ian Lee, Director of Finance and Administration, Hotel ICON
- Dr Jane Suporn, General Manager, Head of Revenue Management & Analytics, The Wanda Themed Entertainment
- Ms Cindy Cheng, Founder and Consultant, SoTi Consulting
- Ms Angela Chu, Veteran of Revenue Management
- Mr Ronnie Cheng
- Dr C. Louis Shih, Executive Director, Old Stone Hotels Co., Ltd.
- Dr Carmen Lam, Principal Consultant, Principal Consultant